Sunday, June 22, 2008

Crazy Saturday at Freakheim!!

This past Saturday started out with Freakheim being converted into a hospital..complete with surgery tables, exam chairs, drugs, and even an MRI machine!! Patrons came dressed as doctors, nurses & patients, and took advantage of the interactive medical equipment. Oz rocked the place with a set where every band or song title had to contain a body part and everyone had a blast!

Kaedy and Rawenna were the naughty nurses on staff, Oz looked official in his lab coat, and I was in scrubs, looking for anyone who needed blood drawn. We even had a body part avatar on the floor, as Damian changed into his dick avie....pics wouldn't do it justice, you just have to see it in person! Fuckin hilarious!! I was having so much fun I had to rush when it was time for my set!


By suggestion of a Freak, my set was a Spankfest!! Smacks filled the air, and sore bottoms were in abundance. I love it when I can bring out the spanko in folks.... the music was wild & crazy, and I was able to find & play everything requested. A good friend I hadn't seen in a while stopped in for the set, it was great to see her!! Only a couple folks dared try the spanking machine, and nobody was brave enough for the interactive couch....we'll have to work on that for next time!! The pic below is of the winner of the "Most Spankable" contest......and I couldn't agree more!!

Starting next Saturday, the Saturday Shred will be shortened to 2 hours, 5-7PM SLT. The 3-hour set allows for more killer tunes, but it's a long time to stay in one place in SL. The whole idea is for the patrons to have fun, and participate in the contests, so hopefully with a shorter set we'll have greater participation, especially from those who don't get on the board because they know they can't stay till 8PM. Make sure you tell your friends that Freakheim is the place to be on Saturdays....definitely the rockinest 4 hours anywhere inworld!!

1 comment:

Ozark Hax said...

Yup, it was a "crazy Saturday" once again... But arent't all days at Freakheim crazy, Rykk?

It's probably the weirdest club in the entire world called Second Life!!

... and that must be the reason i love the place so much....

Keep up the good work and make this place bursting with rockin' people at the end of summer...

I promise to do all I can to make this work...

Greetings, Oz..