Sunday, June 15, 2008

Killer Saturday at Freakheim

Saturday's festivities started out with a live concert featuring the "Basstastic Perversions" of Dolmere Talamasca. This set seriously kicked ass, if you missed it, stay tuned for the next one! His stage set perfectly complemented the club, and the music was otherworldly!!



Following Dolmere, I subbed for the vacationing Oz and spun the sounds for the Tinies event. There was a wide range of avies present, and Dolmere even suited up and hung around!

Since I was doing the Tinies event, I shortened the Shred to 5-7 and had a Fantasy theme. The killer tunes kept rolling, and the costumes were even wilder than before!! Thanks to the recent "upgrade", there were attachment issues, and only about half the crowd could see my hair. After rebaking, relogging, and repeating, I said the hell with it. Eventually, my hair appeared for everyone and the set ended on a high note. Didn't really get any good pix, since all my free time was spent trying to remedy the attachment issues and fetching tunes. I'm booked every day this coming week, so if ya get a chance come on out & hear me!!

No comments: