Monday, July 14, 2008

Royal fun at Freakheim!!

This past Saturday started off with a "Kings & Queens" theme and the tunes were provided by none other than King Oz himself. As usual, his set seriously rocked out, and contained numerous tracks you'll only hear at Freakheim. I snapped this pic below of the King on his throne...seriously, he should use this in his profile!! Kaedy outdid herself decorating the place, it looked awesome!!


The Saturday Shred got off to a slightly late start, as Kaedy & I were part of my Li'l Sis' rededication ceremony. The reception was the Saturday Shred...how cool is that!! The main color was purple, so I had a Purple contest so folks wouldn't have to change. There was a great turnout, and everyone helped themselves to the goodies & wedding cake! Tunes kicked ass and ran the gamut from serious Metal to David Allan Coe.

Next week, Oz's theme will be a slight variation on this weeks..."Kinks & Queers". Use your imagination, I know there are definitely some kinks among the Freaks! I haven't decided upon a theme for the Shred, but I do know the tunes will rock your 2L!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya Rykk, thanks for the nice comments on UC's blog about the hosts at SR. Appreciate it :))