Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wild, Crazy, Rockin' Saturday!!!

The festivities this past Saturday started off once again with Oz's set, a "Twisted Disney" theme. Lots of great costumes were seen, and Kaedy outdid herself with the decorations!! There were rainbows & bluebirds & butterflies, as well as Disney characters in compromising positions....in case ya ever wondered what they got up to when the cameras weren't rolling!


For his entire set, Ozark was "Sleeping Ozzy", complete with glass coffin! I didn't see the enchanted kiss that woke him, maybe it was just a frog! I missed the first half of the set due to computer issues, but the hour I was there completely kicked ass!!

The decorations were so over-the-top that we just left them up for the Saturday Shred, where we celebrated the immortals among us with an "Undead" theme. Yes, my streaming computer had been exorcised, and my mic once again worked. One of the various Micro$uck Updates had rendered my mic silent earlier in the day and I spent a couple hours troubleshooting it. Thanks to Rollback I was able to rock out as usual for the Shred.

Things are picking up at the club, though I will be disappearing into the void of school next week. Fear not, it will be business as usual and I'll be there for the Shred just like every Saturday. I will, however, be very scarce during the week, but Kaedy & Sly will keep things going. Don't forget to check out the mall next door to the club, containing the relocated Freaky Beaver, Collisions, FUBAR, and Masters of Lust.

No comments: