Sunday, December 14, 2008

2nd Annual Freakin' Xmas Party 12/20

Wow! Talk about time flying.....seems like Halloween was only yesterday! Of course, I could have been trapped in some sort of a timewarp......
Anyways, it's time for the Freakin' Xmas Party!! Those of you who attended the last one know that it's THE party to attend! Once again, we're kicking it off with a performance by The RAILS, live from Toronto at 11AM SLT. Then from 12-5PM we're gonna steal a page from our Halloween party and do another DJ battle! We'll have the best Rock DJs in SL swapping the stream to bring you the Freakiest Xmas set ever! Following the DJ battle I'm going to spin a special Metallic Xmas edition of the Saturday Shred from 5-8PM. I know I have Freaky Xmas tunes nobody else does, and I have to uphold my reputation as the Freakiest DJ in SL! We're also going to try something new: Hourly contests. That's right, we're going to have a new contest every hour, so make sure your inventory is organized!! Prizes will start at L$1000 and grow from there, so bring everyone you can think of!

In other Freaky news, we have 2 DJs making their Freakheim debut on Monday, Meka Chaffe will bring you her view of the Rock world 4-6PM, and Aplonis Ember will spin his eclectic set 6-8PM. Looks like Mondays will suck a whole lot less from now on, in fact Monday night's gonna be rockin!! Cyden picked up Wednesday 1-3PM, so now your Freaky Humpingday can last even longer. And Sly Nirpaw is going to spin on the Sundays Guen is out so your partying will no longer have a bi-weekly interruption.

RL is slowly losing its grip on me, and I may actually be able to be inworld more than once in a while. I ended up missing the Shred yesterday due to a RL obligation, but Sly filled in and kicked ass!! Hopefully I won't miss any sets this week......I live to rock your 2L!!!!

No comments: