Monday, December 8, 2008

The Bears are back in town!!!

Heyas!!! Yeah, I know, been a while since I posted. Damn RL has me tied in knots, but I've been doing my best to keep the best music in SL streaming from Freakheim!! There's a few news items that I have to share though, so I figured an quick update post would be in order. First of all, the sim has changed owners (Kaedy & I officially bought it) and we changed the name of the sim to Freakheim. Easy to remember, right?

And now for the news the title alludes to: Yes, the Bears are back at Freakheim!! Trident & Bailey Runningbear bring a set of killer tunes & nonstop naughty fun to your Sunday from 1-3Pm SLT. Trident was one of the original Freakheim DJs and I'm glad to have him back. And to make it even better, Bailey has taken up DJing too. They swap off DJ/Host roles every half hour or so, and this past Sunday's set was kickass!! Make sure you put this show on your SL calendar, it's guaranteed good tunes & naughty fun!!

Sly Nirpaw has been Djing more & more lately, filling in when RL takes folks away. I still have yet to nail him to a solid timeslot, but if ya ever get a notice he's spinning, get your Freaky asses in here! He covered the Shred this past Saturday, and I couldn't tear myself away.

Cyden Nightfire has joined the Friday night fun, following up the Freakshow from 8-10PM with a set of seriously awesome tuneage. He has my love for classic rock, and this past Friday saw some killer 70s tunes mixed in. I stayed for the whole set, it was that great!! Way past coffin time, but you know how I am about music!

The 2nd Annual Freakin' Xmas Party is scheduled for 20 December, kicking off with TheRAILS live from Toronto at 11AM, Oz's Freaky DJ Battle from 12-5PM with hourly contests, and finishing off with a special Holiday edition of the Shred from 5-7. Fill your coolers, make some snacks, and prepare to spend the day at Freakheim!!

I'll try to get another post in soon, just wanted to let you all know that I am undead & well and have killer tunes on the way!!

No comments: