Sunday, January 17, 2010

Full Freak Ahead!!!

Hard to believe two weeks have passed since my last post. Freakheim is rolling full Freak ahead in 2010!! You may have noticed a bunch of new names & slots on the calendar, your eyes are not deceiving you! The Colosseum of Rock has closed down, and the best of their staff has become part of the Freakheim family. The owners of COR also had a commitment to bring you the best music in SL, and we have shared some staff for quite a while, if unofficially. I'd like to ask you to drop in & check out the new sets, each DJ brings something new to FFH, all in the name of providing the best music in the galaxy.

We are still looking (and listening) for more DJs and live acts, and hope to bring even more live music to FFH. Right now we have an open DJ slot Tuesdays 2-4PM SLT, if you can grab that please let me know. So far no concrete offers on the sim, but it is still for sale. I'm trying to balance SL & RL as best I can, and the awesome FFH Staff is making it much easier. There are days when I will only be inworld briefly, but I do keep on top of things from out here. All in all, be Freaky!!

No comments: