Sunday, March 21, 2010

DJ Battle coming soon!!

Yep, we have another one of our famous DJ Battles scheduled for 3 April, 1-5PM SLT. As of now, we have Lainey Thorne, Guenevere DeCuir and Ozark Hax lined up, we should have a total of 5 by the time the Battle rolls around. I've been so swamped by RL that I haven't followed up on all the messages, but you can be sure that the Freakiest tunes in SL will be played, the contests will be Freaky, and we'll raise a lot of L$ for Relay!!!

We just had another kickass week at Freakheim, with Ishi taking some open sets since she had some free time. We still have a lot of holes in the calendar however, and I'll need all of you to keep your ears open for DJs who are Freak material. If you hear somebody you think would be a good fit, send 'em to me and I'll give them a listen!! I don't get out & about as much as I used to, and I'm relying on my awesome Staff to be my eyes & ears, let's keep the Freak train rolling!!

No comments: