Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Freakin' Week!!

Damn, it's already been a week! As usual, Freakheim rocked all week long, I've been seeing a lot of new faces in the club, and that's awesome!! I know we've been steadily adding Freaks, and the word continues to get out that we have the BEST MUSIC on the grid!! And I'll say it again, the FFH Staff is superb!! Rhyanna has joined the DJ ranks, adding yet another hat to her collection, she's been filling in when a DJ needs off, and her sets seriously rock!!! I still manage to get in every day, if only for a while, and enjoy myself every time I do. Another couple weeks & my exile will be over, and I plan to roar back with a vengeance!! In my absence, Bane Jinx has been totally slaying on the weekends, for which I'm grateful.

We have a few ideas in the works for the late Spring/Summer, so never fear, the Freakiness will be turned up a notch! We'll get back to the live acts as soon as I can guarantee my presence, I realize that I've let that slip somewhat, but my RL commitments make scheduling impossible. There are still a few holes in the DJ calendar, if you can pick one up, or can recommend a DJ, let us know!! And most of all, thanks for being a Freak!!

No comments: