Sunday, July 25, 2010

[Engrama]

We had the band [Engrama] play Freakheim for the first time this past Saturday, and all I can say is WOW!!! They're a duo based in Spain, featuring a guitar & drums, and they don't use any backing tracks...it's all LIVE!! Not only are their original tunes superb, they also do a few covers and truly make them their own!! It was an amazing hour that went by all too quickly. If you missed it this past weekend, make sure you catch their set next time they play!!

Most of you know that I absolutely live for music, and I hear an average of ten new bands a week. I'm always looking for something with artistic novelty, something that absolutely melts my mind...and [Engrama] definitely did that! Superb musicianship, vocals that bordered on ethereal, and a unique sound!! I'm looking forward to having them here again as soon as I can, and I encourage you to look for them and check them out for yourself.

No comments: