Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freakshow Time Again!!!


Yep, no matter how hard the forces of Darkness try, they cannot keep Friday from coming...and Friday means it's time for the Freakshow!!!! Hope you've all had a chance to check out the new chat, see instructions below if ya need hints. Come on over to www.witchezbrew.com and take part in the Freakiness!!! Or, if you're inworld, I'm live at the Twisted Joint!!! 6-9PM EST/3-6PM PST Friday, 11 March 2011.

Lots of new stuff in the queue, and of course your rockin' favorites. I'm busy as hell all week long these days, so I need the rockout as much as you do!! Still looking for new bands to promote, so if you're in one, or know of one, get the tunes to me and if it rocks, I'll spin it!!

Read a news story today about a Canadian hockey player...a PROFESSIONAL hockey player...who was upset at the ferocity with which he had been checked into the boards. The league decided the foul was not severe enough to suspend the offending player, so this wuss complains to the POLICE!!! This is the equivalent of running home & telling your mommy. I mean, come on!! This is HOCKEY FFS!!! If you can't take the checking, get the hell off the ice!!

And I thought our pro jocks were bad...we have real live ex-cons out there playing in the NFL & NBA, if you foul them I seriously doubt they're gonna file a police report. Might kick your ass in the parking lot....or steal your girlfriend.

Anyways, enough chatter. Come on out & catch the Freakiness and start your weekend off in style with the best music in the Galaxy!!!

No comments: