Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dress-up Saturday

We decided to shake things up a bit at Freakheim this weekend. Since the skimpiest costumes imaginable are the norm...and way smexxxy too...we wanted to see what all of ya looked like all dressed up. The evening started out with a formal Masquerade Ball, and the outfits were stunning! Even my bro-in-law Xen ditched his famous tube sox for a dashing tux!!

The one & only Oz provided a memorable soundtrack to the evening, and was absolutely dressed to the nines!
The fair lady Guenevere lived up to her "Gorgeous Guen" moniker and carried on the purple & black theme...they were quite the couple!
In order to avoid folks having to change between events, I carried on with a Gothic Formal event. The tunes were wild as usual, and heavy on the Gothic Metal. Some people did change outfits, others simply removed their masks, and everyone seemed to have a blast!! I was able to TP in a couple folks who don't normally make the Freakheim sets, it was good to have new faces at the Funeral Home!
I had a long day Saturday, starting with the aforementioned SL5B set at 8AM, the Shred from 5-7, and Sanctuary Rock fill from 8-10PM. Between those sets I was catching as much music as I could, shuttling between friends' sets at SL5B and various clubs. There were a few of you who also were at every set I played Saturday...thanks so much!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate it when you come, and am glad you let me rock your 2L!! I hope my sets never get boring or predictable, I strive to put on a unique, kickass show every time I fire up SAM. We have a wild Saturday planned for next week as well at Freakheim, so tell your friends where the best party in 2L is and TP them down!!!

1 comment:

Ozark Hax said...

My god, great pics.... where can i get them framed? they should be above my bed!!!


It was a kickass saturday,once again....

Let's keep that up,Rykk!