Thursday, October 2, 2008

Time is fun when you're having flies

Damn.....even later than last week. If this keeps up, I'm going to have to uninstall RL. Just takes up too much of my time. A few changes in the club, more kickass music headed your way!! Last week cruised on from Wednesday into the weekend, Rosie & Lainey rocked Thursday and Ishi popped in for Friday. Oz returned for a Slaves & Masters event and I followed up with a "Strange" event. Lotsa folks showed up, prizes were doubled, and the music was the best in SL.

So far this week, we've heard the return of Monday Decapitation with April Coswell, killer turnout for a Monday!! It was a RL bad day for me, and I seriously needed some good music. By the time the set was half over, I was laughing out loud at April's Freaky tunes and jamming along with the rest. Due to RL, the Monday Decapitation won't return until 10/27, but April promises to pop in the week of the 20th if at all possible.

Following April on Monday was guest DJ Dom Manatiso filling in for Inked Jewell and any life left in Monday was blown away. Dom delivered an intense set of Metal, Hardcore & Screamo that lit the sim next door on fire! Dom's set also saw the debut of Crystle Penucca as host. She's definitely a Freak and did a fine job her first night hosting.

Tuesday saw the return to the airwaves of JSD Etzel. He & I played the same club over a year ago, and we were constantly challenging each other with off-the-wall requests. RL has kept him off the air for several months, but he's back and spinning at Freakheim. There's really no way to describe his set except "Absolutely anything, anytime". Bluegrass, acoustic, classic rock, Metal, blues....you name it it's in there.....and sounding great!!

Myn's Mid-Week Mania returned on Wednesday, and kicked off Halloween with a bang! Why wait? The Freakiest club in SL, just down the block from the coolest Halloween Shop in SL was the perfect place to kick off Halloween early! Joining Myn was our newest host, Staroftesun Criss, and they kept the place jumping!

Tonight we have Rosie Rocks! at 4 and Lainey Thorne at 6. So grab some food, drinks, whatever, and get yourself down to Freakheim for the rockinest 4 hours inworld every Thursday! OK, now the big news....the Friday Freakshow has moved to Freakhiem!!! Ishi's on 4-6 and then the Freakshow roars in from 6-8 with my usual eclectic mix of whatever the hell I feel like playing added to your Rockin' requests!!! I'm also slotted at Burning Life from 8-10, if you wanna keep rockin', IM me & I'll send a taxi!

Saturday will feature Oz at 3 and the Saturday Shred with me from 5-7. We get to extend the weekend this week, as Gorgeous Guen is back on Sunday 3-5PM.

I don't know when I'll get back to posting pix, but I do have them and I'll eventually get them up here. Till then, stay Freaky & keep on Rockin'!!!!

No comments: