Sunday, February 15, 2009

In Need of Hosties

As the weekend draws to a close, I figured I'd pop in & blather a bit. Freakheim's going strong, and the Band of Freaks has been hovering around 300 for a while recently. I know traffic's been off lately, but it's been down everywhere I go inworld. Pay no attention to the concurrent users number on the splash screen, as near as I can estimate, that figure represents about 30,000 bots.

You all know that Freakheim has the best music in SL, and very low lag. I'm always looking for DJs that have something to say musically, so if you know someone, pass their name to me. Right now, we are in need of hosts for several slots. If you would like to host for one of our kickass DJs, or know someone who would, send them over to talk to me or Sly.

There are some plans in the works to increase club traffic, including participation in a grid-wide hunt, sponsored events, and more. At Freakheim it's all about the music, and we are on a mission to make sure every music lover in SL has heard of us. I don't have much time to spend inworld these days, but when I am in, I do what I can to promote the club and our kickass Staff.

It looks like we all survived Valium Day, and now we enter the frantic run-up to Green Beer Day!! I like any holiday that focuses on heavy drinking & rowdiness!! Must be the Irish in me.....

Come on down to the Freakiest club in SL and bring along a friend or 5...someone will be the magic Freak Number 300 very soon!!

No comments: