Monday, March 2, 2009

300

Yep....we hit that magic number last weekend!! Our little Band of Freaks is growing steadily, as more folks find out about the Freakiest little underground club inworld. Attendance has been great lately, and this month we're participating in the Twisted Hunt, so more folks are gonna be wandering in & out and hopefully staying for the party!! We have a few new Staff members, so make sure you come on down & give them a Freaky welcome!! Coming up this Saturday is more LIVE Blues from Kelvinblue Oh. If you haven't heard this fantastic artist, make sure you come & give him a listen!! We've moved the set back to 5PM SLT so it's more convenient, and I'll be spinning afterward. I'll try to post again soon, RL has me all wrapped up these days and when I do have free time, I'm inworld rockin your asses!!! Be Freaky!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! This... is... FREAKHEIM!

(Sorry cheesy 300 reference)