Sunday, February 14, 2010

4-Day Party Weekend!!!!

WOW!!! This past weekend was a 4-Day party extravaganza! My RL birthday was Thursday, and I logged in to a party at Freakheim, a nice surprise and just what I needed after a long day. Friday was full of its usual Freakiness, I decided to do an International set in honor of the Olympics, and we had a "colors" contest with some amazing outfits! Saturday started out like any other day, Zaza took the 1PM and then Oz at 3, I was busy in RL and logged in about 45 min before Oz ended, and Rhyanna had booked the RAILS to play another party for me!! It was definitely a surprise of the good kind, and we got to keep the tradition of the RAILS being the first band to play any venue I've ever had. They are one of the longest-lasting bands in SL and I love to hear them as often as I can! We also broke in the front lawn of the place, there's something totally rockin' about a bonfire at a kegger and the fire inspector won't let me do that indoors LOL!

I followed the RAILS set with a special Anti-Valentine's Shred full of all those songs about broken hearts, cheating lovers & suicide (no, I didn't play any Country). We kept the party going outside, and folks dressed in black & grey and we had a perfectly gloomy evening! Sunday was unusually quiet until Guen rocked out with a set of Love/Hate that put a Freaky spin on Valentine's Day itself. Keep an eye out for notices this week, we have RL attacking some folks so sets will change a bit. As usual, the best music in SL will be at Freakheim!!

No comments: