Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holes in Space & Time

....Or, at least, holes in the schedule. There are a few slots labeled "Fill Needed" or "OPEN", if you can grab any of those, please do. Also, keep your ears open for any DJs that would be a good fit for Freakheim. The ones we have are the best in SL, and word is getting out about us once again. The most pressing needs right now are the Tuesday slots, 2-4 needs a fill (possibly long term), and 4-6 is permanently open. Once we get those handled, we need a 2-4 for Fridays, preferably someone who has their own following. Also, Saturday will need some help, we have openings for 11-1 & 1-3. Most of these slots have an assigned Hostie, all we need is the music!

Traffic has been steady and increasing, in spite of the Olympics and whatever else is on the tube...I've seen a lot of new Freaks lately, and more often than not people in the club are TPing folks in...who stay because the music is the BEST!! Thanks to all of you, we're continuing to rock both the living and the dead in fine, Freaky fashion! RL has been keeping me out, but I'm still doing my 3 FFH sets and of course I'm always hunting down new music.

Kaedy's done some more decorating outside, we have a nice little area to hang out between sets or whatever. We will probably have more live bands out on the lawn in the future, just for the fun of it! I don't have anyone on the schedule as of yet, but I'll be contacting booking agents this week & hopefully get the live bands lined up. If you hear a band you'd like me to book at FFH, let me know!

No comments: