Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Freakshow Dualstream 21 January


Last week I tried dual-streaming the Freakshow both inworld and out. It was a smashing success, allowing me to play for two audiences at once! So yep, looks like this will be how it goes on Fridays, the Freakshow will run 3-6PM SLT/6-9PM EST @ Twisted Joint, and if you're stuck out here in RL you can tune me in at www.witchezbrew.com. The Freakiness is worldwide & catching, make sure you don't miss a note!! My RL has gotten quite insane, and I may have to further cut down my set schedule, but the Freakshow is definitely a keeper!!!

There are a few of ya Freaks who haven't come by in a while, make sure you at least drop in & say hey!! The 3-hour format allows for overlap with other sets, so no excuses for not getting your Freak on!! It's all live, requests taken, and conversation second to none. If you need a dose of the best music in the Galaxy, you know where to find it: The Friday Freakshow!!!

No comments: