Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday Freakshow dual-stream 14 January


The Friday Freakshow returned to the air last week, and this week we're gonna kick it up a notch! You can still tune in & chat at WitchezBrew (see last week's post for details), or if you happen to be in SL, come on by the Twisted Joint!! We had several people stop by the chat while inworld, and I decided to make the show available, live, to everyone whether in SL or not.

As always, I have some musical surprises up my sleeve, so make sure to tune in however you can!! The more the merrier, especially in the chat room, no need for registration!! Just pop on in & say hey, make a request, & get to know the Freaky folks who tune in every week. Phedre will be hosting me in SL, without her help I wouldn't be attempting to dual-stream. I've done 2 simultaneous SL venues before, so I figured why not give this a try?

Kinda cool how technology now allows us to be in 2 places at once.....if only I could send my avie to work so my corpse could get some rest. Working on that. Meanwhile, rest assured that in spite of the recent crazy weather here, the Freakiness will go on!! Friday, 14 January 2011, 6-9PM EST (3-6PM SLT) be there or I'll hunt you down!!

No comments: