Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friday Freakshow Rides Again



I know, it's been ages since I last posted. I'm still undead & well, still rockin' SL here & there. Starting tomorrow, 7 January 2011, I'll be bringing the Freakshow to the internet!! Yep, I have a gig at a web station, so no SL needed. You can listen from work, or whatever. If you really want to get in on the Freakiness (and request, etc.), there is a live chat, no registration needed, just come on in & keep me company!!

My show runs Fridays from 6-9PM EST, which is 3-6PM PST/SLT, or 11PM-2AM UK time. Any other time conversions, let me know. What you need to do is point your browser to www.witchezbrew.com, and click on the "Chat Room" tab to join the chat, or the "Tune In" tab to listen. Same Freaky convos, and, as always, the best music in the galaxy!! I'd love it if you could pop in & say hey, toss a request at me, and generally make yourself at home. If you're stuck at work you can still tune in....hell, tune me in while you're inworld!! If this all goes well, I may try to do a simulcast at an SL venue so I can have all of ya with me!!


3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so cool! I'll make sure to listen in :)

Lainey Thorne said...

awesome news bro! *hugs* <3

Jes T said...

WOOT!!!!!!!